FW-CPE-102 CPE Indoor Fiber Distribution Terminal
CPE Indoor Fiber Distribution Terminal provides Customer Premises Equip- ment applications with a compact and secure enclosure for connecting fiber cables within building entrance locations, communications closets, and other indoor environments.
FW-CPE-102 is an injection molded design with an integral fiber retention system allowing for quick installation and a positive lock strain relief for most premise fiber cable. A compact wall-outlet providing an optical demarcation point for Fiber-to-the-X applications. Mounted on the inside or outside of a building, the optical CPE box provides physical protection for the transition between provider and customer. This device allows for the indoor and protected outdoors interconnect of up to 4 standard SC adapters in a protected white plastic enclosure to blend in most premise environments.
- Compact size takes up less wall space for installation
- Up to 4 x adapters can be loaded
- Strain relief fixing options available
- Light weight and robust
- Wall mounting knockouts for easy fixation
- Can be mounted on wall
- Accepts standard SC/LC connectors (UPC or APC)
- Removable cover for easy access to complete box in congested locations