FW-RST-102 Indoor Rise Cable Termination Box
CAN-RST-102 is a small size indoor fiber distribution box which allows break out fibers from a riser cable to individual drop cable that bring the fiber from this point to the living units of an MDU.
CAN-RST-102 is designed for riser cables that allow access through a small window cut out incision. For cable constructions that require larger window cuts, fiber overlength can be stored in the base module.
- Indoor use
- Polycarbonate, UV-Resistant
- LSZH material
- 2 splices
- Drop cables can be directed to 4 different sides by rotating the splice module on the base module
- Drop cable diameter up to 5mm
- Main cable diameter up to 10,5mm
- Not required to cut loop-through fibers from riser cable
- 100% Compatible to Bellcore GR-326 standards