Protecting fiber to secure fiber communication
- Fiber Duct is a flexible duct system for fiber optic cables specifically produced and designed for both the European and US Markets.
- The system is fully enclosed protecting the fiber from dirt and dust
- The duct is strong enough to protect cables against the most rigorous conditions.
- Manufactured from a halogen free, flame-retardant UL94/V0 plastic.
- The product is designed to meet material specifications required throughout the World.
- The system is easy to assemble. The only tools required are a drill, a screwdriver and a saw to cut the channels to length.
- The system is designed for speed of installation and minimum labor for the installer.
- The easy access covers allow fiber optic cables to be installed or removed at any time without the need to disconnect the whole system.
- The system is extremely adaptable and will evolve to suit this demanding market.
Currently we offer four sizes:
- 50 mm x 50 mm
- 100 mm x 100 mm
- 200 mm x 100 mm
- 300 mm x 100 mm
- Zero-halogen material
- Meets UL94V-0
- Total radius control
- Flex-tube adapter options